- Dancer and educator Tamisha Guy joins to discuss financial literacy for dancers and how to make the dance world a more equitable place for the next generation. The hosts also talk about holding our own organization accountable following Bria Bacon’s open letters to our sister publication, Dance Magazine, and break down the Paris Opéra’s diversity report. Available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify
- Misty Copeland’s new book Black Ballerinas, out this fall, will recognize the trailblazing Black women who helped make her own success possible.
- Dance artist Adriana Pierce’s #QueertheBallet movement is both boosting the visibility of queer female and non-binary dancers and disrupting ballet’s gendered movement system altogether.
- A dazzling array of new works made by graduating students at the University of Melbourne’s Faculty of Fine Arts and Music can now be viewed online.
- Bangalore based photographer Ankit Banerjee’s exploration of the self – emotional, psychological and physical through his stunning ongoing project “Hotel Rooms
- Art Heals: After a Sexual Assault, an Artist Paints Women Who Can’t Be Knocked Down
Explore the World of Dance Today